At our first face to face event of the year we will be looking ahead to the future, a zero-carbon future and how we can meet those targets.
Due to restrictions in numbers and track and trace requirements, all delegates need to ensure that they have registered in advance. Joining instructions, agenda and delegates list will be sent out two days prior to the event.
There will be ample time for networking and to enjoy a delicious breakfast
- Please ensure you have a negative lateral flow test no more than 36 hours before the event
- Masks must be worn around the venue and until seated inside or standing outside
- Appropriate social distancing measures should be observed at all times
- Food and Drink will be served to you when seated
- Mark Gaynor – Dacorum Borough Council
The councils plan for a net zero Borough
- Alex Templeton – Eastern New Energy
Decarbonising Maylands pilot project – services and funded support to move businesses in Dacorum to Net Zero. Including grants and site surveys along with metering and analytics and fleet audits.
- David Crookes – Hertfordshire Project Officer
Low Carbon Workplaces – grants of up to £5,000 to help businesses cut carbon emissions and reduce energy costs