By getting Hemel Hempstead thought about and talked about, we will:
- attract key people to work and live in the area
- encourage those already here, to stay
- persuade investors and developers to see us as the perfect place to invest
- create more new jobs and attract and retain top talent
1) Promoting Hemel to promote your business
Tools to help you recruit. Membership provides access to high quality, exclusive collateral and marketing materials that enhance the reputation of Hemel Hempstead and help sell the place to potential new recruits and business partners. Attracting high calibre staff can be challenging in this competitive environment, so having good quality, up to date marketing materials that present the local areas benefits can help you get that advantage.
2) First Access to information
Giving you the inside track. Invitation to exclusive Ambassador only events where you will be the first to find out what is going on locally in terms of investment, planning and future business trends. These events also provide business leaders with the opportunity to input and influence local council decisions and policy that may affect your business.
3) Empowering the local business community
Meet local business leaders. Networking opportunities at frequent, quality events, featuring inspiring, high profile speakers. This gives an unparalleled opportunity to meet with, and debate with your peers from local businesses to help shape the future direction of Dacorum.