Eat Smart Programme
As we all know, the summer of 2021 is a bit different to normal. Instead of jetting off to the Costas, many of us are taking a holiday in the UK. And whilst the UK weather can be a bit flaky, we still want to look our best when we put on the swimming gear. Whether that’s a slinky new bikini, smart Hawaiian shorts or even a wetsuit, we all want to feel good in what we wear.
But maybe the last 16 months has meant you’re carrying a few more kilos than you’d like before you hit the beach and wriggle into your swimwear.
If this is you, our Eat Smart programme may be just the ticket. You’ll be able to lose those pandemic pounds and feel properly ready for your holiday – wherever that might end up being!
The Eat Smart programme (which is NOT a diet) includes…
- 4 x 45 minute one-to-one coaching sessions over 12 weeks or less
- Which foods to buy and why to help you create tasty meals
- The correct portions for your body size without you having to go hungry
- Trackers for your stats and exercise
- Weekly accountability via email (and access to us in between)
6 months membership to the Zest Wellbeing Hub where you can access fitness workouts and as well as expert advice on health
All this costs just £297 – which is money better spent on you, rather than on all the test kits and other extra expenses now required for international travel!
Published on: July 20, 2021