The Volunteer Business Support Scheme was set up in June 2020 by the Hertfordshire Growth Hub in partnership with Hertfordshire LEP and the University of Hertfordshire, to respond to the increase in demand from businesses seeking support in the county. Through our network of mentors who are highly experienced in managing or coaching at a strategic level, we have supported more than 220 businesses, providing over 900 hours of 1-2-1 support.
- Up to 12 hours of free and confidential support from a mentor that’s highly experienced in managing or coaching at a strategic level.
- Being matched to a mentor that has experience within your sector or the specific situation you are facing.
- Signposting to support packages that are available locally, regionally and nationally
- Support that’s completely flexible – you and your mentor will decide the day, time and level of support that suits you both best.
- Access to all the resources and support available through the Growth Hub and partners.
How do I join?
If you have previously registered on the Herts Growth Hub website, use this link to login and you’ll be taken to our listing where you can express your interest in the scheme. Or, if you haven’t already, register for free and explore the HGH’s online Marketplace where you’ll find the Volunteer Business Support Scheme funded listing and you can express your interest by submitting the contact form on the right of the page.
Published on: May 11, 2021