The University of Hertfordshire are inviting Ambassadors to a SME Support Day: Helping your business grow’ on Wednesday 28th April 2021.
If you’re an SME in the Hertfordshire region or beyond, join us for SME Support Day on Wednesday 28th April 2021. Through a series of free events, discover the many ways in which the University can help your business achieve its full potential. You’ll get the chance to:
- Listen to, and question, key stakeholders and SMEs in Herts on growing your business beyond the pandemic, at our panel discussion.
- Access funding to create internships that help you achieve your business objectives (funding needs to be applied prior to 28th April).
- Promote these funded internships to our talented graduates at a virtual fair.
- Explore the solutions and strategies we can offer SMEs to help their business grow.
We’re hosting 3 free events across the day, including:
- Growing your business beyond the pandemic, 09:30 – 11:00: Our prestigious panel of key stakeholders and SMEs in Hertfordshire will explore the ways SMEs can innovate and grow as restrictions ease. You’ll also get the chance to question the panel about the critical issues you are facing and the route through them.
- Funded internships virtual fair, 11:00 – 15:00: Apply for ‘Graduate Employment Funding’ prior to 28th April, to create internships that help you achieve your business objectives. If successful, you can promote these vacancies to our talented graduates at this virtual fair.
- University business support showcase, 15:00 – 16:00: Our blend of excellent education, enterprise, and research allows us to develop solutions and strategies to help SMEs grow. Find out how we can help you at our business support showcase.
You can find out more information about the day and how to register for free here.
Published on: April 13, 2021