During the COVID-19 crisis, businesses have proven they can work in new, more sustainable ways. As your business looks to rebuild and grow there are many benefits to adopting low carbon initiatives:
- Save money on the upfront cost of equipment and building improvements
- Cut your energy bills
- Reduce your carbon emissions
- Minimise waste
- Improve your environmental credentials to meet customer and supply chain expectations
- Drive staff engagement and innovation
Get started on your journey to #NetZero2050
Perhaps you are already thinking about how to reduce your Winter heating bills, planning to upgrade to LED lighting, or perhaps an electric vehicle or solar energy project?
What will be covered?
- Why should my business consider a green recovery ?
- Understand the key opportunities and benefits and also the future threats
- Understand key terminology such as #NetZero
- How to identify the right low carbon initiatives to meet your business goals
- Learn from other local business owners who have already successfully implemented green projects themselves
- 5 top tips to get you started:
- ROI and Stakeholder engagement
- How to access grant funding to reduce the upfront costs
Who is it for?
- Small and Medium Sized businesses based in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire or Hertfordshire
- Managing Director, Business Owner, Financial Director, Senior Manager, Operations or Facilities Manager
- Commercial Landlords
To sign up for the webinar on Thursday, 30 July 10:00 – 10:45 BST click here
Phil Clarke, Environmental Consultant and Owner – Consciam Limited
Phil is the founder of Consciam Limited, a Buckinghamshire-based consultancy which inspires businesses to drive positive environmental change. By understanding their role in the environmental emergency, businesses can reduce their environmental impacts whilst becoming more resilient, mitigating risk, seizing new opportunities, and engaging key stakeholders
Phil has a degree in Environmental Studies and prior to founding Consciam, was head of Environmental Sustainability for Capgemini UK, a global consulting and technology company. Spare time is spent with the family and taking long walks in our wonderful countryside, with chocolate Labrador in tow.
Sharon Gaffney, Pump House Theatre and Arts Centre
Daniel Cope, Programme Manager – Low Carbon Workspaces
With over a decade in the environmental sector, and a first-class degree in Environmental Studies & International Business, Daniel has a deep-rooted passion for sustainability.
Beginning his career in waste management, Daniel has also consulted for private companies on waste strategy and carbon mitigation. Daniel has also worked for the charity ‘Citizens Climate Lobby,’ lobbying Members of the US Congress to enact a Carbon Fee & Dividend.