NEW grant funding of up to £5,000 from Low Carbon Workspaces for SMEs in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Hertfordshire.
During the COVID-19 crisis, businesses have proven they can work in new, more sustainable ways. As the economy looks to rebuild and grow after the lockdown, there is an opportunity for businesses to refocus on their sustainability goals and work with government to deliver a green recovery.
Adopting low carbon measures in your business that help tackle climate change also makes good business sense:
- Save money on upfront costs of equipment and building improvements
- Cut your energy bills
- Reduce your carbon emissions
- Minimise waste
- Improve your environmental credentials
- Drive staff engagement and innovation
Research undertaken by Make UK and leading energy company E.ON prior to the lockdown showed that sustainability and profitability go hand in hand. Manufacturers that put sustainability at the heart of their businesses have seen real benefits from doing so in the last 12 months, with 40% reporting increased profit margins and 30% reporting increased competitiveness as a result.
Perhaps you’re already planning an LED lighting scheme, new boiler, electric vehicle, renewable energy, or waste reduction project? Alternatively, we can help you to identify the most effective measures to meet your business goals:
- Save money on the upfront cost of upgrades
- Reduce energy usage and cut your bills now and in the future
- Cut emissions to reduce your carbon footprint
- Improve comfort and safety levels in your office, showroom or factory
- Boost your eco credentials and meet your CSR Goals
- Engage your staff
- Drive innovation
- Increase your productivity
For more information check out the website.
Published on: July 7, 2020