The SmartGo sustainable transport scheme would like to invite you to attend the latest in their series of webinars for employers on Friday 26th June at 10:00-11:00.
See how your organisation can benefit from the future opportunities to promote sustainable transport and respond to the big increase in interest in cycling and walking both during the ongoing restrictions and for when life begins to return to normal.
We’ll be joined by several presenters to give insight and advice from different angles. Arriva will discuss bus travel under current guidelines, Halfords will explain how a proactive approach to cycling can be good for employers, and we’ll get a business perspective from St Johns Shopping Centre, Liverpool.
Fri, Jun 26, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM BST
Join us to:
* Get the latest insight on expected trends on how workplace travel will be different post pandemic
* Understand current guidance for commuting during the pandemic
* Hear from Arriva on what options are available for bus travel during the current restrictions and plans for future months
* Hear from Go Travel Solutions on their top tips for businesses to help manage the return to work and benefit from supporting staff in how they commute
* Hear from Halfords on how embedding a pro-active approach to cycling can be good for business
* Receive a business perspective from St John’s Shopping Centre in Liverpool
You will also receive the latest information on expected post-pandemic workplace travel trends and hear how businesses can help manage and support the return to work of their employees.
For more information and to register your place, please click here.
Published on: June 23, 2020