The Federation of Small Businesses have teamed up with Mail Metro Media to give small businesses who have been affected by the COVID-19 crisis a chance to receive a £3000 tailored advertising package, absolutely free.
How to apply: 3 easy steps
The portal for applications will open on Wednesday 13 May 2020.
- Create your account on this website
- Complete your details (see below for what you’ll need)
- Click submit
That’s it! We’ll be in touch within 7 days of applying if you’re successful.
We’re expecting this scheme to be very popular so apply promptly and advertising credits will be allocated based on the strength of your application. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee all those that apply will receive the advertising credit. We’ll contact successful applicants within 7 days of completing an application.
Who can apply for the fund?
If you’re a small business in the UK, you can apply for the funding if you meet the following criteria:
- Your business employs 150 employees or fewer
- Your annual turnover (revenue) doesn’t exceed £6m
- You’re in a position to redeem the £3000 advertising fund before 30 September 2020
What you’ll need
In addition to some basic details about your company, we’ll also need the following information. Please have this to hand before you start your application.
- High resolution company logo. (Preferably a transparent PNG, PDF or JPG).
- Number of employees
- Estimated turnover
- A brief description of how you would use the funding to help your business.
- When would you like to start your advertising? This doesn’t need to be immediately – we’ll try to accommodate your request.
- A brief description of how your business has coped during the Covid-19 crisis.
How is the funding allocated?
Eligible applications must demonstrate through the application process how the advertising fund will help their business. Successful applicants will be contacted to redeem the fund. You can view the full terms and conditions of the fund here.