The Dacorum Schools careers fair will be held at this year on 23 October at Shendish Manor. This is an interactive event which brings students from eight mainstream Dacorum schools, plus four special needs schools, in direct contact with employers and training providers in one venue. Run by a team of Enterprise Advisers, the event targets students in Y11 and Y12 (ages 15-17) particularly those who will not be going down the university route after school.
Does your company want to:
- Help young people gain meaningful encounters with employers?
- Teach young people about a variety of local jobs and industries?
- Educate students about the varied routes into work?
- Enable teachers and school staff to interact and network with employers?
- Meet the next generation of your employees ?
Businesses are invited to register now via Eventbrite, the cost of £31 (plus booking fee), covers a packed lunch and refreshments throughout the day for up to two staff. people. To book a stand please visit the booking link: https://lnkd.in/dpvYFPZ