Running a business can feel like an overwhelming task at times with too much to do and not enough time… If this statement rings true for you, Hemel Hempstead Business Ambassador, Haines Watts, are running a free seminar (on Friday 6 September) that might help you.
No doubt, there are many ideas on how to improve business performance, but these ideas aren’t necessarily translated into an actionable plan. All this coupled with a constant mission to keep financial pressures at bay while making customers and staff happy can make for a stressful existence. Haines Watts Business Strategy Advisers will walk you through the key areas they believe you need to consider in running your business. They will aim to provide you with an antidote to ‘busy fool syndrome’ and help you to feel more in control of your business to do list.
The six steps covered will include:
- How to ensure you have the right customers to drive profitable growth
- Sense check how relevant your products and services are for your target customers
- Cover how having the right set of plans will make your business more resilient
- Ensure that you’re getting it right for the people who work for you and with you
- Highlight the ways in which you can review whether your financial performance is robust enough to be sustainable
- Help you to consider how you get the direction of the business right for the future
Registration will begin at 8.45am at The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8FF. Free parking will be available on site.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning that you are a Hemel Hempstead Business Ambassador