Are you delivering an exceptional customer experience? Enter the Visit Herts Tourism Awards before the 15th July and tell them what makes your business great!
BIGGER & BETTER
- 11 categories
- Feedback on all completed applications
- Mystery Shopping visit for all finalists
- Winners automatically go through the VisitEngland national awards
The categories cover accommodation, attractions, pubs and food businesses, so there’s something for everyone. You can even enter more than one if you are eligible!
Entering the awards will not only reward employees for creating compelling visitor experiences and adopting best practice, but shortlisted businesses will also benefit from a mystery shopping visit.
- It’s free! There is no entry fee for tourism businesses located in Hertfordshire
- Award-winning businesses can attract high-quality staff and help increase staff motivation, loyalty and commitment
- Simply entering the awards is a win-win situation. Completing an application is an excellent management tool and helps businesses focus on key aspects of managing the business and how they can develop and improve in the future- remember that all entrant will receive valuable feedback from the judges.
- Be recognised as an outstanding tourism operator and raise your business profile and reputation
- Receive judges’ feedback on your entry and business practices
- Media exposure for finalists and winners targeting trade and consumer media
- Reach Visit Herts consumers and trades contacts with newsletters featuring finalists and winners
- Social media promotion of the finalists and winners
- Automatic entry to the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence for the winners
HOW TO ENTER?
To enter one of the following categories, you simply need to complete one of the short entry forms by clicking the links below by midnight on the 15th July 2019.
You can enter more than one category provided you meet the eligibility criteria for each award
- Business Events Venue of the Year
- Camping, Glamping Holiday Park and Self Catering Accommodation of the Year
- Experience of the Year
- Large Hotel of the Year
- International Tourism Award
- New Tourism Business Award
- Small Accommodation Provider of the Year
- Pub of the Year
- Taste of England
- Small Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
The judging will be based on the online entry form, your website (viewed on desktop, mobile and tablet) and any other online presence that you might have, including social media. The judges will also look at your online customer reviews.
Please remember that judges might not know your business personally and will be shortlisted based exclusively on the materials you provide in your application. It is important therefore, that your entry is clearly presented and easy to read, addresses the judging criteria, looks professional and conveys what it is that makes your business really special.
Published on: June 25, 2019