The ‘Inspiring Hertfordshire’ Awards were launched by Hemel Hempstead Business Ambassador Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce in 2012 to focus on, and celebrate, the expertise, achievements and outstanding contribution that businesses and individuals continually make to the growth of our County.
The response has been phenomenal and, now into its eighth year, Inspiring Hertfordshire 2019 promises to be bigger than ever.
These Awards enable Hertfordshire businesses to showcase their performance and achievements to clients, customers, suppliers, stakeholders and to all of the Hertfordshire business community.
The awards are free to enter for both members of Herts Chamber and non-members alike and there is no limit on how many categories you can enter.
There are a huge 19 categories which are available to enter, as listed below:
- Community Champion
- Education in Employment
- Excellence in People Development
- Workplace Wellbeing Award
- Digital Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Most Promising new Business
- Property & Construction Project of the Year
- The Green Award
- Family Business of the Year
- Export Business of the Year
- Business of the Year Small to Medium
- Business of the Year Medium to Large
- Business of the Year North Herts
- Business of the Year East Herts
- Business of the Year South Herts
- Business of the Year West Herts
- Best use of Technology
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Excellence in Customer Commitment
Special Recognition Awards
To be announced on the awards evening and cannot be entered
- Outstanding Contribution to Business
- Inspiring Business of the Year
Entries close on March 15th, the finalists will be announced from April 5th and the winners shall be revealed at the Black-tie Dinner being held on June 13th 2019 at the stunning St Albans Cathedral.
For 2019 the Chamber are offering three new categories: Digital Marketing Campaign of the Year, Property and Construction Campaign of the Year, and the Workplace Wellbeing Award.
Also new for 2019, seven categories are now in alignment with the British Chambers of Commerce Business Awards, meaning if shortlisted for any of these categories, the application shall automatically be put forward to enter the National Awards.
For more information regarding these awards visit: www.hertschamber.com/inspiring-hertfordshire-awards-2019
Follow on twitter @InspiringHerts
Photograph: Lumina Technologies – Winners of Excellence in Customer Service 2018
Published on: February 20, 2019