Hemel Hempstead Business Ambassador Brasier Freeth has been awarded the accolade of Most Active Agent Hertfordshire 2018 for the eleventh consecutive year.
The award, to be announced in this week’s edition of Estates Gazette, is based upon the volume of transactions each firm operating within the county achieved between 1st April 2017 and 31st March 2018.
During the course of the year the Team completed over 139 deals in Hertfordshire alone. The transactions recorded related to the acquisition and disposal of all property types including offices, retail units and industrial space.
This award recognises not only the success of our Team, but also their dedication to deliver results for our clients and their businesses.
Commenting on Brasier Freeth’s achievement, Principal Peter Brown said, “This is a particularly good result in a market characterised in some sectors by low levels of supply and underlines that our staff have the ability to adjust to market circumstances and deliver whatever the conditions”.
Notes for Editors:
- Brasier Freeth LLP was born out of a merger between Brasier Harris and Freeth Melhuish in 2008, both well respected and established commercial property practices based in the Northern Home Counties.
- Brasier Freeth LLP is an award winning firm of Chartered Surveyors and Commercial Property Experts offering an extensive range of services and advice to tenants, landlords, investors, funders, developers and public and private sector individuals.
- Core services include: commercial and industrial business space sales and lettings, National retail agency acquisition and disposal services, investment acquisition and disposal services, building surveying and consultancy, planning and development consultancy, lease advisory services, valuations, rating and property management.
- Brasier Freeth has a current headcount of 50 people made up of Principals, Employees and Consultants. The firm operate from offices in London, Watford, Welwyn Garden City and Hemel Hempstead.
- In 2018, Brasier Freeth was awarded Hertfordshire’s most active agent by Estates Gazette for the 11th consecutive year.
- In December 2016 Brasier Freeth won the Property Managers Association ‘Retail Consultant of the Year’ Award for the second consecutive year.
Published on: May 23, 2018