The Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards were launched in 2012 by Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce, to focus on, and celebrate, the expertise, achievements and outstanding contribution that businesses and individuals continually make to the growth of our County. The response has been phenomenal and, now into its seventh year, Inspiring Hertfordshire 2018 promises to be bigger than ever.
The awards evening will be held on June 7th, at the fantastic St Albans Cathedral.
These Awards enable Hertfordshire businesses to showcase their performance and achievements to clients, customers, suppliers, stakeholders and to all of the Hertfordshire business community.
This year there are a huge 19 categories which will be available to enter following our Awards launch. With 2 further awards which will be announced on the night.
- Achievement in International Business
- Business of the Year (small to medium)
- Business of the Year (medium to large)
- Community Champion
- Excellence in People Development
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Made in Herts
- The Environmental Award
- Family Business of the Year (new)
- Most Promising New Business
- Investment in Young People
- Education in Employment
- Innovation through Technology
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- The Tourism Award
- Business of the Year North Herts
- Business of the Year South Herts
- Business of the Year East Herts
- Business of the Year West Herts
The entry deadline is Monday 19 March 2018.
Find out more about the awards HERE
Published on: March 13, 2018